GPP Leadership Biographies
- Prior to GPP, spent 15 years managing independent, outpatient vascular labs.
- Has successfully opened and managed numerous outpatient vascular labs, each with proven clinical and administrative processes, and serving thousands of patients per year.
- Dedicated to providing solutions for the outpatient space by connecting and empowering physicians with information resources born from extensive experience.
- Served in the United States Air Force Special Forces
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing clinical and procedural operations for GPP and their clients.
- 19 years of experience as a physician.
- Multi-board Certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Completed a dedicated complex peripheral endovascular fellowship.
- Graduate of University of Florida, University of Texas, and the Ohio State University.